Monday, February 15, 2010

Post no.1

I think the reason why I am starting to blog now is because my life seems to be pitching forward crazily, rushing inexorably towards a destination I cannot yet see. And maybe blogging will allow me to capture quick snapshots along this mad rush of forward momentum, that at the end of it all I will be able to look back and say,"Here I am and this is how I got here."

The biggest things that are occupying my mind right now are the Jessup moot competition in UKM on the 27-28th of February and the International Humanitarian Law moot competition in the National University of Hong Kong on the 5-6th of March. The cases, the principles, the arguments, the sheer amount of WORDS: it is all a medley of madness.

God, HELP ME. I fear I may have bitten off more than I can chew and I can't do this alone.

happythankyoumoreplease.

No comments:

Post a Comment