Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inspiration!

I love my FGC CHANGLOON friends! =)

I was chatting with Foo (Tok Guru, Mr. Hot Like Sugar), and was sharing with him how I am finding it a real struggle to motivate myself to pick up and read the Jessup materials, even though the competition starts next Saturday (having to complete a Professional Practice I assignment AND prepare for IHL HK is also not helping).

His response?

Tok: mana tau... win again

Joshua T.: If I win again, I'll faint. Means end of March must go to Washington DC.

Tok: wah.... cun lah can go US. A lot of ang moh haha

Joshua T.: Alot of ang moh BABES!

Tok: yeah baby tis is the spirit

Later...

Tok: i wonder isit rite 2 encourage u using tis reason

Hahaha! Cantik, Tok! You're the best, man! Don't worry, any reason to get me motivated for Jessup is fine by me!

happythankyoumoreplease, Tok!

No comments:

Post a Comment